Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Going back to work

Last week, my Maternity leave ended and I started going back to work. It was one of the hardest thing I had to do. We are lucky that my mom is here helping us taking care of him. She is very patient and careful with him. Connor is well taken care of. But I miss him so much. I don't want to miss anything. Son, mommy and daddy love you very much. You are the reason we work so hard for. You are the reason. We want to spend as much time with you as possible. When we are at work, we are thinking of you too. You are growing so amazingly fast. Everyday is a new moment we want to remember. I used to think birthday to be just a day Mothers suffer. I didn't understand. Now I know. Your birthday is the day that we are blessed with you.
-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment